Easily Text Your Clients With DaySmart Spa!
Promote new services, fill empty appointment slots, send updates, appointment reminders and more!Start Your Free Trial
Promote Your Spa in Real-Time
Did you know SMS engagement rates are 8x higher than email and 90% of texts are read within 3 minutes of being received? SMS text messaging is a great way to engage with your clients, gain more appointments, and keep everyone informed about your products, services and sales.
Daysmart Spa’s text marketing add-on allows you to promote your spa in real-time and ensures you reach your clients with every text:
- Fill last-minute openings on your books.
- Send promotions to clients filtered by specific criteria.
- Send recurring or one-time blasts offering a call to action.
- Fill off-peak openings with time-sensitive deals.
- Increase average sale value by upselling specific products.
Choose From Our Pre-Made Templates or Create Your Own
Our pre-made templates are ready to go with a few simple clicks. Simply choose your campaign and in a few simple clicks you’re ready to hit send.
- Wish clients Happy Birthday or celebrate another important milestone.
- Keep your clients informed by letting them know your operating hours or about new technicians, products, or services.
- Notify clients of last-minute openings or great times for walk-ins.
- Thank clients for visiting and remind them to book again.
- Promote loyalty rewards
- Create your own recurring or one-time campaign and start engaging with your clients your way!
Target Your Messages for Optimum Results
DaySmart Spa’s Text Marketing has dozens of client criteria to choose from, helping you create profitable text campaigns targeting only the clients you want, when you want.
Set It and Forget It
Schedule your text campaigns to recur whenever you want in three simple steps.
- Pick the campaign type
- Select your client criteria.
- Set your desired schedule.
DaySmart Spa will take it from there!
And don’t worry, you can stop or change any DaySmart Spa text marketing campaign at any time.
Features to keep your spa growing
People read texts - and respond faster, so be sure you're using text messaging to get the word out about upcoming events, seasonal promotions or salon announcements.
Today's consumers expect to be able to book online, so let clients (and prospects) book (or just request) available appointments even when your salon is closed.
Ditch the pen and paper and securely centralize your client data - color formulas, purchase history, personal notes... all in the palm of your hand.
Don't juggle systems at the front desk. Integrate payments with your business management software and speed checkout, reduce errors and get a great rate!
Expert Customer Support
For more than twenty years, our US-based team of salon success experts is experienced in our products and dedicated to your success.